Electronic Service Technician in Beautiful Bigfork, Montana
Meissenburg Designs - innovators of the vintage sign business. 100% Made in the USA certified, we manufacture wood and metal signage with a classic appeal right here in Montana. All of our products can be personalized and for the individual customer too.
Meissenburg Designs is currently seeking an Electronic Service Technician
· Service and repair business electronic equipment such as UV large format printers, CNC routers, computers & peripherals, office equipment and other consumer electronic equipment and assemblies.
· Responsible for testing, troubleshooting all electronic equipment in a printing manufacturing environment along with aligning, adjusting, and calibrating equipment according to specifications.
· Must work with equipment operators to ensure all equipment is running to full potential.
· Must also have good communication with Director of Operation and owners to insure proper equipment operations.
· Plan and implement preventative maintenance program.
· Order supplies such as ink, chemical solutions and other items for equipment as needed.
· Must be flexible and be willing to learn other related job functions.
· Two years of experience in the repair, maintenance and testing of equipment incorporating electronic circuitry.
· College education with major work in electrical or electronic engineering may be substituted for one year of the above experience, on the basis of one year of education being equivalent to six months of experience.
· Knowledge of: basic electronic theory and electrical practice; repairing and maintaining electronic and telephonic equipment.
· Use of precise electrical measuring instruments used in servicing electronic and related equipment; elementary safety precautions to be observed in maintaining electrical equipment.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive compensation
· We offer a benefit program that includes:
· Medical and dental
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Paid vacation (13 days)
· 6 paid holidays
· Profit sharing
Send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org