National Sales Manager in Beautiful Bigfork, Montana
Meissenburg Designs - innovators of the vintage sign business. 100% Made in the USA certified, we manufacture wood and metal signage with a classic appeal right here in Montana. All of our products can be personalized and for the individual customer too.
Meissenburg Designs is Currently Seeking an Experienced In-House National Sales Manager
· Responsible for pursuing growth opportunities, developing strategies, lead creation development and coordinating an in-house group of salespeople.
· Develop market and manage regions around the country, working directly with independent retailers, key (promotional) accounts, and distributors.
· Extensive knowledge of sales marketing through social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Train, motivate, evaluate and mentor sales team. .
· Ability to lead a cohesive group of sales people and continuing to foster productivity and collaboration within a core group.
· Represent the company in accordance with its policies and culture.
· Must have sales representative management background.
· Set up and manage trade showrooms in national locations including Las Vegas, Denver, and Atlanta. This position requires extensive travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Work Experience
· Exceptional verbal and written communications, networking and building relationships.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
· Highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team.
· 5 + years relative sales experience minimum/10+ preferred.
· Capability to work at all levels within an organization.
· Attention to detail focused and organized.
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive salary and bonus potential
· We offer a benefit program that includes:
· Medical and dental
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Paid vacation (13 days)
· 6 paid holidays
· Profit sharing
Email resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org